Plot 55. Own 100% of your home for 20% less with Pocket Living. One bedroom home for local first time buyers, launching for sale in Spring 2019.
Coming soon: Varcoe Road SE16 will offer 57 one bedroom affordable Pocket homes for Southwark’s first time buyers, all with access to a co-working space, a sun room and two landscaped communal roof terraces with gardens and views across London.
This newest scheme by award-winning developer Pocket Living is located near the hustle and bustle (and lovely shops, bars and restaurants) of Peckham, Deptford, New Cross, Surrey Quays and Bermondsey - all less than 10 minutes’ cycle away. Continue just a few minutes more and you’ll find yourself in London Bridge, St Katherine’s Docks, Canary Wharf or leafy Greenwich.
Pocket homes are discounted by at least 20% to the local market, allowing Pocket owners to own 100% of their home at a discounted price.
Each Pocket home at Varcoe Road SE16 will be built to our award-winning design specification, making the best use of all available space and incorporating features which perfectly fit the way London city makers live today.
Varcoe Road SE16 will offer:
• A convenient location in Southwark, just a short walk from South Bermondsey railway station
• Plentiful local amenities: A short cycle from several parks and many local restaurants and shops
• Two communal roof terraces: Providing landscaped amenity space where residents can meet, relax and enjoy views towards central London
• An indoor co-working space and sun room
• A bicycle store, providing ample secure cycle storage for everyone who needs it
For more details, please visit: VarcoeRoadSE16.com